We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of financial planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Striving to make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management - Looking for ways to reduce your current and future tax burden in regards to your investments. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning - Reviewing your wills and trusts. Preserving your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Reducing exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
• Risk management - Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the best policy for your situation.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Investments - Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you work towards your goals.
• Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
• Life & Disability Insurance - Protecting your business and family through proper and effective coverage.